Depression, Anger, Fear, Grief; in all it’s various forms.
Everyone experiences them at some point in their lives, they are normal experiences to have. But sometimes, they stay too long, or are complicated, and sometimes, they become a way of living everyday.
- Medications can be helpful in treating the neurobiological conditions that create or maintain these moods.
- But for many, that is only a break in the cycles of negativity, frustration and hopelessness.
What is needed is an opportunity to resolve the core issues that contributed to the problem in the first place.
- having an objective person to speak with in difficult times is a valuable way of taking care of yourself.
- And all therapies, including traditional talk therapy, seek to achieve an unconscious shift, that moves you toward the general direction of your healing.
Hypnotherapy-in the hands of a skilled operator – affords us tools to expedite the process, bypassing the conscious mind (with all it’s talk, talk, talk) to deal directly with unconsciously held emotional pain that is contributing to the negative emotional states.
Sometimes it is simply about learning new ways to deal with our difficult feelings.
- If that is your goal, you can engage in individual sessions or perhaps you would like to explore our “Trance Works! Meditation, Mindfulness and Self-Hypnosis” class.
- This 6 week experiential course has be nick-named by previous participants as “An Owner’s Manual for Your Mind” and will teach you how to master your thoughts and feelings, rather than them mastering you!
Transform Deeply Held Experiences
- Sometimes it is a matter of resolving and transforming deeply held experiences and trauma, something hypnotherapy does very well.
- What can take years of “talking” to transform, transcend, reframe these deeply held unconscious beliefs, may only take a few sessions of hypnotherapy.
- If you have suffered enough and are ready for a change in the way you feel, individualized hypnotherapy may be a viable first choice, or as an adjunct to your traditional therapy.
Tampa Bay Hypno-Therapy LLC., is owned and operated by a Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor and welcomes collaborative and consulting relationships with other providers who may be working with you. Tamera L. Fontenot, LMHC also offers traditional counseling and coaching sessions.